Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Main Contribution

Entry #5
Date: 8/1/16
Activities: Song lyrics powerpoint, making an e-news template
Technical Information: PowerPoint, Canva

Reflection: Today was the first day my supervisor was not at work with me. It was nice because I got to stay in her office and work which meant I was around more people which I liked a lot. I had a list of tasks to do for the week and she had me start on whichever ones I wanted without highlighting any that she wanted done first, so I got to pick and choose what I did. I had a lot of freedom today which I liked a lot.

Topic: My biggest contribution at my internship so far has been my update to the Youth Page on the website. I added many pages within that page and made it more visually pleasing. I am proud of how it turned out and how the set up looks as well as the information that I put on it. I was able to play around with different pictures and formats which I really enjoyed. This is definitely what I'm most proud about.

No comments:

Post a Comment