Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Career Plan

Entry #7
Dates: 8/9/16 - 8/11/16
Activities: Working on the Group Games booklet, create a post card
Technical Information: Pinterest, Word, Canva, copy machine

Reflection: I am nearing the end of my internship and I have pretty much completed everything that I was supposed to over the summer. I spent most of my days this week compiling games to put into the booklet. I also created a post card as a "Save the Date" for the first Youth Group. This was cool because I got to be creative and use my personal designs on online templates. Once the post card was done, I copied it onto card stock, cut them out, and put postage on them. I was able to talk to some of my friends and they said they got the post card and it was super cool to say "I made that!"

Topic: This has not changed my thoughts on pursuing a career in the medical field. I know for sure that I do not want a desk job because it is so boring and monotonous. After awhile, I get distracted and don't have motivation to finish my work for the day so I just stop which is not ideal in a work setting. By having a job in a hospital, I will be moving around a lot and meeting and speaking with patients and therefore will not be tied down to a computer in a lonely room.

No comments:

Post a Comment