Entry #6
Dates: 8/2/16 - 8/4/16
Activities: Creating a Youth calendar, searching group games, organizing closets
Technical Information: Publisher, Pinterest, Word
Reflection: My supervisor was out of town the rest of the week so I continued working in her office. Part of working in her office, however, meant having to reorganize her supply closet. I spent an entire day and a half taking everything out of the closet and putting them back in a more orderly manner. It got quite monotonous, so I broke it up by searching through Pinterest for group games to compile into a book of games that could be used at Youth Group.
Topic: My duties have not changed very much from the beginning to now, but my responsibility has changed a lot. I have proven my trustworthiness because my supervisor let me spend a whole week in her office with her not there to overlook my actions. I was responsible and stuck to my duties even though I could have strayed and she would not have known.
No comments:
Post a Comment